Our Mega Jute Shopping Bags are the trendy item to carry around while strolling in road or beach. These jute shopping bags are important to realize that are spacious and they are useful. You can all things considered that carry all your essentials like books, wallet, phones and other things in them. Steeped in consequently happy colors and breezy or geometrical prints. these Mega Jute Shopping Bags have become a favorite accessory for stylish men and women to carry with them.
- Product Code: N – 6702
- HS Codes: 6305.10.00
- Material: Fine Jute Fabrics (Natural Laminated)
- Handle: Soft Padded Handle inside Rope.
- Imprint: 1-2 Color on Both Side
- Weight: 270g
- External Dimensions: H: 42 x W:42 + G: 20 cm
- Internal Dimensions: H: 41 x W:40 + G: 18 cm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pcs
- Production Lead Time: 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment
– Except for Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
- Packing: 25/Pcs in poly & 50/Pcs in a 3/5/7ply paper carton
- Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment
- Container Loading: LCL or FCL on the requirement of Buyer
HS Code ⟶ https://asiajute.com/hs-code/
Purpose of Use
- Corporate Branding
- The seminar, Symposium, and Annual General Meetings
- Reuse and Carry documents and books again and again
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)