Our Eco-Friendly Jute Messenger Bags are our biggest standard bag. Designed for international Conference, Seminar Symposium and it has also been a tremendous success in long term training program that need a jute messenger bag. The generous 11-20 cm gusset is much wider than that offered by our competitors.
- Product Code: N – 10112
- Material: Fine Jute Fabrics (Natural Laminated)
- Handle: Only Soft Padded Cotton Handle (Natural Jute Color)
- Imprint: Black Color or any Dark Color on Front Flap Part
- Weight: 320 g
- External Dimensions: H: 34 x W:30 + G: 13 cm
- Internal Dimensions: H: 32 x W:28 + G: 11 cm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Pcs
- Production Lead Time : 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment.
– Except Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
- Packing: Single Pcs in a poly & 25/Pcs in a 3/5/7ply paper carton.
- Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment.
- Container Loading: LCL or FCL on requirement of Buyer.
HS Code ⟶ https://asiajute.com/hs-code/
Purpose of Use
- Corporate Branding
- Seminar, Symposium and Annual General Meetings
- Reuse and Carry Laptop and documents and books again and again
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)