Our Eco-Friendly Jute Seminar Bag is especially our biggest standard bag. Designed for international Conference, Seminar Symposium and it has also been a tremendous success in long term training program that need a Conference jute messenger bag. Our Jute Seminar Bag works especially well in Jute Canvas, JUCO Fabrics and we often supply it with a reinforced, stiffened base. As always with Asia Jute, of course quality is key – this is a well-made bag that can take a massive 5-10 kg without complaining. The generous 11-20 cm gusset is much wider than that offered by our competitors.
• Product Code: N – 10115
• HS Codes: 6305.10.00
• Material: Fine Jute Fabrics (Natural Laminated)
• Handle: Only Soft Padded Cotton Handle (Natural Jute Color)
• Imprint: Black Color or any Dark Color on Both Side
• Weight: 320 g
• External Dimensions: H: 36 x W:30 + G: 13 cm
• Internal Dimensions: H: 34 x W:28 + G: 11 cm
• Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pcs
• Production Lead Time : 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment
– Except Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
• Packing: Single Pcs in a poly & 25/Pcs in a 3/5/7 ply paper carton
• Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment
• Container Loading: LCL or FCL on requirement of Buyer
Purpose of Use:
• Corporate Branding
• Seminar, Symposium and Annual General Meetings
• Reuse and Carry documents and books again and again
– Sample lead time: Usually within 3~7 days
– We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
– The sample fee $100.00 will be minimized when bulk orders reach to minimum a 20′ FCL Order.
Payment Terms on Consignment Basis:
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
Trade Terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
01. Commercial Invoice
02. Bill of Lading (BL)
03. Packing and Weight List
04. Shipping Marks
05. Country of Origin Certificate
06. Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)