Our Eco Friendly Jute Messenger Bag is our biggest standard bag. Our Messenger Bags works especially well in Fine Jute Fabrics, JUCO, Organic Cotton and Denim Fabrics. Certainly we supply it with a reinforced, stiffened base.
- Product Code: N – 10111
- HS Codes: 6305.10.00
- Material: Fine Jute Fabrics (Natural Laminated)
- Handle: Only Soft Padded Cotton Handle (Natural Jute Color)
- Imprint: Black Color or any Dark Color on Front Side
- Weight: 320 g
- External Dimensions: H: 34 x W:30 + G: 13 cm
- Internal Dimensions: H: 32 x W:28 + G: 11 cm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Pcs
- Production Lead Time : 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment.
– Except Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
- Packing: Single Pcs in a poly & 25/Pcs in a 5/7ply paper carton.
- Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment.
- Container Loading: LCL or FCL on requirement of Buyer.
– We need to charge the samples and shipping fee for the first cooperation.
– Sample lead time will be Usually within 3~7 days
– The sample fee will full return when handbag bulk orders reach to minimum 5000 pcs.
– If you are our old customer, you will get our new designs at first time and for free, Only Shipment cost will be payable.
Our Jute Messenger Bag is vegan friendly. Made with 100% Eco Friendly Jute, this range of bags is perfect if you want to promote your ethical values to your customers even further. The Jute Messenger Bag and Jute Seminar Bag, so you are able to find something to suit your needs.
Consequently we offer Jute Messenger Bag at cheap wholesale prices. Furthermore you can customize or personalize them with your preferred designs. Similarly Bulk discounts are available for commercial clients. Even more the imprint-able Jute Messenger Bag comes in many styles shapes for gusset bags Colored bags. Custom Screen Printing is also our another specialty.
If your Jute Messenger Bag is printed with a digitally generated image or a litho print then our Design Team will begin by printing your image in reverse onto a specialist, silicone coated paper, which is then transferred by one of our Master Printers onto your eco-bag using a pneumatically driven, industrial heat transfer press.