Eco Friendly Standard Standard Sugar Twill Jute Bag especially Produced by Asia Jute ! Standard Sugar Twill Jute Bag has become increasing popular in fact the recent past.
These Sugar Twill Jute Bags are using for packaging of various agri-commodities as much as viz, Agriculture Grains, Sugar, Maize, Wheat, Paddy, Rice, Cereals, etc.
- BRAND NAME: BANGLADESH JUTE BAG
- PLACE OF ORIGIN: MADE IN BANGLADESH
- PRODUCT CODE: T – 110
- PRODUCTS NAME: SUGAR TWILL JUTE BAG
- MATERIAL: 100% BANGLADESH JUTE FIBER
- DIMENSIONS: H: 48 X W: 28 INCH (120 X 70 CM)
- WEIGHT: 1050 G (2.30 LBS)
- PORTER & SHOT: 6 X 8
- GRADE: NORMAL
- SEWN: MOUTH HEMMED & OVERHEAD DRY SEWN
- PACKING: 400 PCS / EXPORT STANDARD IRONBOUND BALE
- CONTAINER LOADING: 60 BALE = 24,000 PCS / 40 FT CONTAINER
- MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 2 X 40′ FCL
HS Code ⟶ https://asiajute.com/hs-code/
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and the rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 40′ FCL) are acceptable.
Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at Applicant’s option and cost.
Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF AS PER INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)