These Food Grade VOT Binola Jute Bags is generally using for African’s main crops include Coffee, Cocoa, Cashew Nuts, Sesame, gum arabic, sorghum, and sugarcane. The main subsistence crops are sorghum and millet, with smaller amounts of wheat, corn, and barley packaging of various agri-commodities as much as viz, Cocoa beans, Coffee beans, Cashew nuts, Peanuts, Shea nuts, Groundnuts, Palm kernels, Grains, Maize, Wheat, Paddy, Rice, Cereals, etc.
Among our offered Food Grade VOT Binola Jute Bags particularly there are sacking bags and burlap Sack or Hessian Sack or gunny Sack bag. Particularly, some examples of Twill Sacking Bags are Binola twill bag, B-Twill Bag, L-Twill Jute Bags, and A-Twill Jute bag, etc. Whereas Light Cees Bag, Heavey Cees Bag, DW Hop Bag, DW Nitrate Bag, DW Flour Bag, and DW Salt Bag, etc. are the examples of DW Bags or Double Warp bags. On the other hand, a burlap bag or hessian bag produced from hessian cloth comes with plain weave only.
These Food Grade VOT Binola Jute Bags has been used for the packaging of various agri-commodities viz. Cocoa beans, Coffee beans, Cashew Nuts, Peanuts, Shea Nuts, Groundnuts, Palm kernels, Grains, Maize, Wheat, Paddy, Rice, Cereals etc.
- PRODUCT CODE: T – 118
- PRODUCTS NAME: VOT BINOLA JUTE BAGS
- CAPACITY: 70 KG
- DIMENSIONS: H: 38 X W: 26.5 INCH (96.5 X 67 CM)
- WEIGHT: 785 GRAM (1.74 LBS)
- PORTER & SHOT: 6 X 7
- GRADE: FOOD GRADE – VOT
- MATERIAL: 100% ECO-FRIENDLY JUTE
- SEWN: MOUTH HEMMED & OVERHEAD DRY SEWN
- PACKING: 300 PCS / EXPORT STANDARD IRONBOUND BALE
- CONTAINER LOADING: 78 BALE = 23,400 PCS / 20 FT CONTAINER
- MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 10 X 20′ FCL
- HS-CODE: 6305.10.00
- ORIGIN: MADE IN BANGLADESH
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Proforma Acceptance: After issuing, this Proforma Invoice should be accepted within 24-48 Hours.
- Payment: Advance Payment by MT103 SWIFT/ INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER / TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER.
- Production Lead Time: Generally, 7 – 30 Working days required after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 5 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight is acceptable.
- 3rd Party inspection: SGS / INTERTEK / BUREAU VERITAS inspection Report if required, would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, 3rd Party inspection Certificate, Lab Test Report, GSP Certificate, etc.)
VOT Binola Jute Bags Price: