Asia Jute is also the Food Grade VOT A-Twill Jute Bag Manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter. This means that for fear that the company usually supplies different kinds of customers with the jute sack bags they need in a convent manner. This includes the customers because of who might need the jute sack bags on a wholesale base. The company also has the necessary networks that allow it to supply hydrocarbon free A- Twill Jute sack bags to the customers.
- BRAND NAME: BANGLADESH JUTE BAG
- PLACE OF ORIGIN: MADE IN BANGLADESH
- PRODUCT CODE: T – 103 F
- PRODUCTS NAME: FOOD GRADE VOT A-TWILL JUTE BAG
- MATERIAL: 100% BANGLADESH JUTE FIBER
- DIMENSIONS: H: 44 X W: 26.5 INCH (112 X 68 CM)
- WEIGHT: 1180 G (2.60 LBS)
- PORTER & SHOT: 8 X 9
- GRADE: FOOD GRADE – VOT
- SEWN: MOUTH HEMMED & OVERHEAD DRY SEWN
- PACKING: 300 PCS / EXPORT STANDARD IRONBOUND BALE
- CONTAINER LOADING: 52 BALE = 15,600 PCS / 20 FT CONTAINER
- MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 2 X 20′ FCL
HS Code ⟶ https://asiajute.com/hs-code/
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate, etc.)