Eco Friendly Standard Standard Binola Jute Bag Ethically Produced by Asia Jute !
Standard Binola Jute Bag has become increasing popular in the recent past. On top of this the material used to make them is purely natural fiber and comes in natural colors. This allows the Standard B. Twill Jute Bag to come out being attractive and strong.
- BRAND NAME: BANGLADESH JUTE BAG
- PLACE OF ORIGIN: MADE IN BANGLADESH
- PRODUCT CODE: T – 102 N
- PRODUCTS NAME: STANDARD BINOLA JUTE BAG
- MATERIAL: 100% BANGLADESH JUTE FIBER
- DIMENSIONS: H: 44 X W: 26.5 INCH (112 X 68 CM)
- WEIGHT: 907 G (2.00 LBS)
- PORTER & SHOT: 6 X 7
- GRADE: NORMAL
- SEWN: MOUTH HEMMED & OVERHEAD DRY SEWN
- PACKING: 300 PCS / EXPORT STANDARD IRON BOUND BALE
- CONTAINER LOADING: 70 BALE = 21,000 PCS / 20 FT CONTAINER
- MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 2 X 20′ FCL
HS Code ⟶ https://asiajute.com/hs-code/
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight are acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, it would be provided at buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc.)